Meeting place, services and reference.
* Cultural activities: painting, drawing, cooking, music, improvisation, etc.
* Sports activities: soccer, hockey, basketball, volleyball, etc.
* Leisure activities: board games, parties, sleepovers, etc.
* Volunteering: tree planting, food drive, bike collection, etc.
* Self-financing and democratic activities.
* Information and prevention in sexuality, crime, drug addiction, mental health and others.
* Homework assistance.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: activities are offered online. Check their Facebook page to see the schedule. 30/04/2021
youth 12 to 17 years old
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 18h00 to 21h00, Friday and Saturday 18h00 to 22h00
life membership: $10