* Crime prevention and educational intervention.
* Psychosocial support.
* Listening, support and referral.
* Support for seniors: weeding, lawn mowing, gardening, leaf collection, cleaning, snow removal.
* Sociocultural, recreational, community, sporting and outdoor activities.
* Homework assistance.
* Cooking workshops and canteen.
* Dance classes for girls.
* Music courses.
* Recording studio.
* Coop d'initiation à l'entrepreneuriat collective (CIEC): youth cooperative.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open with reduced capacity of 30 people. Snow removal services 2021: Registration begins in October. Done by volunteers, for seniors 65 and older. Free, limited capacity. 13/10/2021.
youth 12 to 17 years old, senior support: seniors 65 years old and over
school year: Monday to Friday 11h00 to 20h00, summer: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 20h00, recording studio: by appointment, homework assistance: Tuesday