Living environment by and for youth, with activities and interventions.
* Support and accompaniment.
* Sports and cultural activities: hockey, basketball, soccer, etc.
* Social and recreational activities: video games, board games, pool table, etc.
* Youth committee: an opportunity to get involved and create a space where young people can feel at home.
* Homework help.
* Coopérative jeunes entrepreneurs au boulot: employability Canada program.
* Dance evenings for students in grades 4, 5 and 6.
* Online discussion group on Discord.
Details on the service offer
people 12 to 17 years old
Wednesday and Thursday 18h00 to 21h00, Friday 15h00 to 21h00, Saturday 11h00 to 17h00, discord: Saturday 17h00 to 22h00
free, outings: variable
Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Beloeil, McMasterville, Otterburn Park
present yourself on site, by phone