* Assistance and support for newcomers' settlement, information sessions, assistance with immigration procedures.
* Assistance with housing search for newcomers. Employment and education
* Support for labour market integration and job search assistance.
* Adult literacy.
* Confie-toi: health information fair.
* Social integration program for young mothers.
* Homework and school perseverance support.
* One-off educational workshops on taxes. Family and youth
* L'Art d'être parent: parenting skills program.
* Espace parents: meeting, exchange and training space and place of belonging.
* Bedondaine: food security and educational program for pregnant women.
* Projet Gars: prevention and intervention program for young boys from 10 to 18 years old to change sexist behaviors and attitudes and promote gender equality.
* Juste pour ELLES: sexual exploitation prevention and intervention program aimed at teenage girls living in Saint-Michel neighbourhood.
* Kan Lakay: summer and winter camps for 5 to 12 year-olds.
* Christmas baskets for families and distribution of presents for children. Community development
* Street patrol.
* Arts centre: creation and cultural dissemination space, promotion of cultural expression stemming from multicultural communities.
* Projet Goût 2 Vivre: project for 9 to 25 year-olds aiming to develop their interest in transforming their life, their environment and their daily life through cultural, artistic and sports activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: Registration support and information in Creole and Spanish for the people living in the Greater Montreal area. 9/7/2021
Haitian community and other cultural communities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 21h00
Creole, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish
on site, by phone or online