Support and housing for women victims of domestic violence.
* Emergency and transitional housing (1st and 2nd stage).
* Listening, support and referral.
* Individual and group interventions.
* Post-housing follow-up.
* External services: individualized interventions and support.
* Training and awareness in the community.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Establishment of new measures, but the support and housing services are maintained. 12/04/2021
women victims of domestic violence with or without children and from all cultural communities
24 hours / 7 days
2nd stage: rent
Arabic, Creole, English, French, HaitianCreole, Kirundi, Russian, Spanish
1st stage: phone evaluation, 2nd step: admission request
16 places and 9 apartments