INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: All activities are suspended. 25/03/2020
Medium-term housing, up to 24 months, with weekly psychosocial follow-up aiming to rehabilitation and external services.
* Post-housing for former residents.
* Community follow-up for women in the community who do not need accommodation.
* Psychosocial counselling: relational problem, anxiety, addiction, depression, hoarding disorder, etc.
* Support group to reach certain goals.
* Clinical training on hoarding disorder for social workers.
* Monthly educational workshops: tai chi introduction, food education, budget, sexology, etc.
* Specialized group for women who are coping with an hoarding disorder.
* Specialized group for women aiming to gain empowerment.
single women or with children under 2 years old, abused or in distress, aged 18 and over, hard of hearing women, external services: women aged 18 and over, social workers
25% of income, without meals, plus $98,60 for electricity and services, external services: free
English, French, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL)
16 furnished studios 1 ½