maison grise de montréal (la)
Medium-term housing for a maximum of 24 months including weekly psychosocial follow-up aiming to empowerment.
* Psychosocial counselling: domestic violence, relational problem, anxiety, addiction, depression, hoarding disorder, etc.
* External services: community follow-up for women in the community who do not need accommodation.
* Support groups to help achieve personal goals.
* Specialized group for women who are coping with a hoarding disorder.
* Specialized group for women aiming to gain empowerment.
* Art-therapy group.
* Monthly educational workshops.
* Post-housing for former residents.
* Clinical training on hoarding disorder.
* Training in domestic violence.
Details on the service offer
housing: women 18 years and over, single or with a baby under 2 years old, abused or living with multiple social problems, hearing impaired women, etc., external services: women 18 years and over living with multiple problems, training: social workers, professionals
24 hours / 7 days
25% of income, without meals, plus fees for electricity and services, external services: free
English, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL)
16 furnished studios 1 ½