* Assistance to newcomers and public refugees: support and help in all facets of integration, various forms, school registration, housing search, etc.
* Information and referral to local service organizations.
* Full-time and part-time francization program.
* Employment services for people with low levels of education and people under 31 years old.
* Intercultural twinning.
* Translation and certification of documents.
* Bank of interpreters.
* Language courses: English, Italian, Spanish.
* Room rental.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: French courses, seniors' café and daycare are closed. Phone intervention prioritized. 19/02/2021
immigrants and refugees
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
variable costs for some services: certification of documents, translation, daycare
Arabic, Dari, English, French, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Mandarin, Persian, Romanian, Spanish, Swahili
make an appointment