Addiction treatment centre.
* Alcohol and drugs: detoxification support under medical supervision, internal intensive treatment of 21 days, 12-week weekly follow-up and monthly follow-up for a year (with zoom).
* Pathological Gambling: assessment, internal and external intervention, 8-week external monitoring and monthly follow-up for a year (with zoom).
* Virtual therapy program for alcohol, drugs and gambling: from 21 intensive days up to 8 weeks.
* Support for relatives (alcohol and drugs): intensive weekend and monthly follow-up.
* Support for relatives (gambling): 8-week external program.
* My Independence Matters to Me!: alcohol and drug abuse awareness in schools www.monindependance.ca
* À tout hasard: gambling awareness for youth.
* La face cachée des écrans: Internet addiction awareness in schools.
* Business services.
* Self-exclusion program: 3 months to 5 years.
* Accommodation recognized by correctional services for persons on remand, on parole or on probation.
Details on the service offer
Pendant le COVID, ils acceptent de faire les autoexclusions des personnes qui font une thérapie interne chez eux seulement, ne prennent pas ceux de l'externe, ni virtuel. mcp 08/10/2021 mcp
adults 18 years and over with an addiction to alcohol, drugs (except opiates), prescription drugs or gambling, their relatives
information: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 20h30, Friday and Sunday 8h30 to 16h30, admission: by appointment
gambling internal or virtual: free for all of Quebec (priority for people from Montreal), drugs: $4700 for in-patient 21 days program and weekly and monthly follow-ups are free (paid by the Jean Lapointe foundation), unemployment and pension: half of price, social assistance: covered (one case per month covered, so possibility of a waiting list), virtual therapy for drugs and alcohol: $2,600 regardless of the duration chosen, intensive weekend for support for relatives: $260, 8-week program for support to relatives: free
Province of Québec
information and application by telephone or e-mail* Alcohol, prescription drugs and other drugs: firstname.lastname@example.org* Gambling: email@example.com* Family support program: firstname.lastname@example.org* Awareness programs: Jean-François Poirier, 514 288-2611 ext. 305, email@example.com* Offenders: admission on a case-by-case basis and pre-admission interview, if necessary
valid health insurance card, confirmation of payment (insurer, employer), when applicable, psychiatric or psychological report or verification of the person's admissibility criteria