Addiction treatment centre.
* 21-day online treatment program for alcohol or drug dependence: evaluation, follow-ups, meetings, meetings with specialists, online post-treatment for 3 months and monthly follow-up for one year.
* Alcohol and drugs: detoxification support under medical supervision, internal intensive treatment, 12-week weekly follow-up and monthly follow-up for a year.
* Pathological Gambling: assessment, internal and external intervention, 8-week external monitoring and monthly follow-up for a year.
* Maintenance program and assistance to the virtual entourage for problem gambling.
* Support for relatives: intensive weekend and monthly follow-up.
* My Independence Matters to Me!: alcohol and drug abuse awareness in schools www.monindependance.ca
* À tout hasard: gambling awareness for youth.
* La face cachée des écrans: Internet addiction awareness in schools.
* Business services.
* Self-exclusion program: 3 months to 5 years.
* Accommodation recognized by correctional services for The Court of Quebec Addiction Treatment Program (CQATP).
adults 18 years and over with an addiction to alcohol, drugs (except opiates), prescription drugs or gambling, their relatives
information: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 20h30, Friday and Sunday 8h30 to 16h30, admission: by appointment
gambling: free, substance abuse: $2100 for online therapy, variable for internal therapy
Province of Québec
information and application by telephone or e-mail* Alcohol, prescription drugs and other drugs: firstname.lastname@example.org* Gambling: email@example.com* Family support program: firstname.lastname@example.org* Awareness programs: Jean-François Poirier, 514 288-2611 ext. 305, email@example.com* Offenders: admission on a case-by-case basis and pre-admission interview, if necessary
valid health insurance card, confirmation of payment (insurer, employer), when applicable, psychiatric or psychological report or verification of the person's admissibility criteria