Shelter for women victims of domestic violence.
* Individual follow-up, support and accompaniment.
* Youth counselling.
* Information and referral.
* Post-housing follow-up and out-patient consultation.
* Group counselling.
* Prevention and awareness activities.
* External follow-up for children.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.* Covid-19: Open. Reach SOS violence conjugale at 1 800 363-9010, 24/7 (they direct to shelters). In order to ensure sheltered women and workers' safety, an alternative site for women victims of domestic violence and their children has been set up. After a transitional stay up to 14 days, people will be admitted to the shelter. 20/7/2021
women victims of domestic violence, with or without children
24 hours / 7 days
Laval, Montréal Island and surroundings
20 people, 2 apartments