* Short-term shelter for a maximum of 6 weeks with meals included.
* Long-term transitional housing.
* Permanent apartments with community support.
* Information, referral to appropriate organizations.
* Post-shelter follow-up.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
homeless single women 18 years and over in the process of social reinsertion
24 hours / 7 days
18 short-term individual rooms