* In-home support for HIV-positive mothers.
* Food bank.
* Entraide Positive Project: workshops for men, discussion group, individual support and pairing.
* Supervised transitional housing: short and medium-term housing.
* Relaxation massage.
* Day centre: recreational and social activities.
* Monthly dinner.
* HIV and arts: access to cultural events.
* Special activities: Christmas baskets for food bank users, Christmas and New Year's dinner for users.
* Tax clinic for users.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. The HIV and arts program and Tax Clinic are on hiatus at this time. 30/11/2021
people living with HIV/AIDS
Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, day centre: Tuesday to Friday 13h00 to 15h00, dinner: last Friday of the month
leave a message at 514 597-0554 ext. 221 or ext. 0
supervised housing: 4 apartments divided into 2 studios