* In-home support for HIV-positive mothers.
* Food bank.
* Entraide Positive Project: workshops for men, discussion group, individual support and pairing.
* Supervised transitional housing: short and medium-term housing.
* Relaxation massage.
* Day centre: recreational and social activities.
* Monthly dinner.
* HIV and arts: access to cultural events.
* Special activities: Christmas baskets for food bank users, Christmas and New Year's dinner for users.
* Tax clinic for users.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The organization is closed to the public until further notice, but services are still available online or by phone. Food is still delivered by home delivery for people living with HIV (contact one of the referrals by email to register): Ariane Beauregard email@example.com, Roseleine Delva firstname.lastname@example.org, Didier Leroy email@example.com or Alexis Therrien firstname.lastname@example.org). Transportation-accompaniment is maintained for people living with HIV but they lack volunteers (contact Yousra André email@example.com). Several activities are offered virtually on Zoom or in person in a room outside the office for the duration of the pandemic. For any additional information, please contact the reception by voice mail at 514 597-0554 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 17/02/2021
people living with HIV/AIDS
Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, day centre: Tuesday to Friday 13h00 to 15h00, dinner: last Friday of the month
supervised housing: 4 apartments divided into 2 studios