INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Remains open and available at all times. Crisis intervention line: 450-699-5935 or 1-855-450-699-5935
Crisis intervention centre and suicide prevention.
* 24-hour telephone intervention line.
* Crisis housing.
* Individual crisis follow-up.
* Assistance for the bereaved.
* Support to community.
* Variable intensive follow-up: psychosocial rehabilitation.
* Training for counsellors.
people aged 18 years old and over, training: counsellors, intensive follow-up: people living with a mental health problem
hotline and crisis centre: 24/7, intensive follow-up: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
short term housing: 3 places, crisis follow-up: 23 places, community support and intensive follow-up: 63 places