Crisis and suicide prevention centre.
* 24-hour, 7-day telephone intervention line.
* Short-term crisis housing.
* In-person crisis intervention.
* Individual crisis follow-up.
* Support in the community.
* Variable intensive follow-up: psychosocial rehabilitation.
* Support and follow-up for people bereaved by suicide.
* Training for counsellors.
* Awareness.* Referral.
Details on the service offer
Crisis intervention line: 450 699-5935 or 1 855 450 699-5935. 17/03/2023
people 18 years and over experiencing a psychosocial, suicidal or psychiatric crisis, intensive follow-up: people living with a mental health problem
hotline and crisis centre: 24 hours / 7 days, intensive follow-up: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
housing: 3 beds, crisis follow-up: 23 places, community support and intensive follow-up: 63 places