* Stimulation programs for children 0 to 5 years old.
* Daycare and respite for children 0 to 5 years old.
* Educational program and homework assistance for children 6 to 12 years old.
* Cooking workshops for children 6 to 12 years old.
* Information, listening and referral for parents.
* Parenting skills workshops.
* Socioprofessional integration.
* Low-cost meals.
* Cooked meals to go.
* Thrift store.
* Bonhomme à lunettes service point: affordable prescription glasses.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Closed from December 11, 2020 to January 10, 2021. Back on January 11, 2021.
services: all, activities: families and children 0 to 12 years old
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
membership: $7 per year per family with children, $5 per adult, activities: variable