maisonnée (la) - accueil - intégration - emploi
* Regular and emergency food assistance.
* Buying groups. Employment
* Job search workshops, resume writing, individual monitoring, internship and job placement.
* Resume writing assistance for asylum seekers. Education
* English courses. Integration
* Assistance with administrative procedures.
* Assistance with settlement and integration.
* Citizenship workshops: information and exam preparation.
* Legal advice.
* Certification of documents.
* Housing search assistance for people living on Montréal Island.
* Shared housing for people living on Montréal Island: pairing of people in search of housing with people who have housing.
* Intercultural duo: pairing a newcomer with a resident for leisure activities and cultural exchanges.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: here
* Tax clinic. Leisure
* Sociocultural activities.
* Family outings.
* Summer day camp.
Details on the service offer
PLEASE NOTE: TEMPORARY ADDRESS CHANGE of the organization: 110 Jean-Talon Street West, Montréal, H2R 2X1. The phone number remains the same. 16/03/2023
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, food assistance: Wednesday starting at 10h00, some activities on evenings
food assistance: $4
Greater Montréal, food assistance: Rosemont-La-Petite-Patrie, housing search assistance and shared housing: Montréal Island
Arabic, Creole, English, French, French Creole, Russian, Spanish
make an appointment by phone or in person