INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The office is closed to the public until further notice. Classes, activities and outings are suspended. The counsellors remain available by phone and by email. Food distribution by appointment. 15/05/2020
* Regular and emergency food assistance.
* Buying groups. Employment
* Job search workshops, resume writing, individual monitoring, internship and job placement.
* Resume writing assistance for asylum seekers. Education
* English courses. Integration
* Assistance with administrative procedures.
* Assistance with settlement and integration.
* Citizenship workshops: information and exam preparation.
* Legal advice.
* Certification of documents.
* Housing search assistance.
* Shared housing: pairing of people in search of housing with people looking for a rent share.
* Tax clinic. Leisure
* Sociocultural activities.
* Family outings.
* Summer day camp.
food aid: immigrants for less than 5 years, shared housing: general public, other services: immigrants for less than 5 years
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food assistance: Wednesday starting at 10h00, some activities on evenings
food assistance: $4
Greater Montréal, food assistance: Rosemont-La-Petite-Patrie
food bank: 130