* Family support: reception, mutual aid.
* Petits pas vers l'école 3-5 years: school-readiness program.
* Parent-child activities.
* Drop-in daycare.
* Community grocery store.
* Collective kitchen.
* After-school activities for 5-12 year-olds: cooking workshops, artistic and cultural activities.
* Day camp for 5-12 year olds.
* Summer camp for 4-5 year olds and summer camp for 5-12 year olds.
* Activities for adults: French classes, yoga, sewing, pilates, zumba, etc.
Details on the service offer
families and people in precarious situations, children from 0 to 12 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, community grocery store: Thursday, collective kitchens: Friday 10h00 to 14h00
yearly membership: $5 (September 1st to August 31st)
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
in person, by phone, by email or via the Amilia web platform