* Meeting place.
* Information and reference.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Consultation with health professionals.
* Homework assistance.
* Educational support.
* Local transportation for youth.
* Educational and cultural activities.
* Traditional handicraft activities.
* Advocacy and representation of interests.
Details on the service offer
Please note : 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
Monday tu Wednesday 8h00 to 12h30 and 13h30 and 16h30, Thursday 8h00 to 12h30, 13h30 to 16h30 and 17h00 to 20h30, Friday 8h00 to 12h30, 13h30 to 16h30 and 18h00 to 21h00, Saturday 13h00 to 15h00 and 18h00 to 21h00
Algonquin, English, French