INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The majority of their employees are currently teleworking. it will be possible to come for police investigations and medical examinations, by appointment. . Appointments with young people and families in need are maintained. . there will be no advisory services . face-to-face and videoconferencing training is canceled or postponed. . webinars are maintained.
Prevention of sexual violence against children and adolescents.
* Awareness among children, parents and counsellors in community, school or health sectors.
* Support to children and adolescents who are victims of sexual violence and their parents: police interview, medical examination, needs assessment and psychosocial treatment.
* Training for counsellors: conferences and webinars.
* Funding of research and grants to programs aimed at the prevention of sexual violence.
* Psychotherapy services for children 0 to 12 years old with problematic sexual behaviors.
children, female genital mutilation victimes, adolescents, parents and counsellors
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 18h00, phone services: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 18h00
Province of Québec
English, French, Spanish
support to families: be referred by IVAC, the Youth Protection, a CLSC, the Montreal Children's Hospital, the Centre hospitalier universitaire Sainte-Justine or a community organization worker