Organization of citizen mediation and alternative justice. Teenagers
* Youth Criminal Justice Program: Supporting offenders, victims and parents through the justice process, with a focus on restorative justice.
* Legal education workshops in primary and secondary schools. Citizen Mediation
* Mediation Conciliation de Quartier des Laurentides (MCQL): accompaniment and mediation during conflicts between neighbors. Work environment
* Accompaniment and mediation.
* Awareness and training. Social housing (low-rent housing (HLM), housing cooperatives and non-profit organizations)
* Support and accompaniment in difficult situations.
* Intervention in the community: conflict resolution and prevention, awareness. Social entrepreneurship
* Support for social initiatives: accompaniment, administration and financial management.
Details on the service offer
people living in conflict, teenagers aged 12 to 17, people living in housing cooperatives, social housing or low-rent housing (HLM), businesses
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
MRC Antoine-Labelle, MRC Argenteuil, MRC Mirabel, MRC La Rivière-du-Nord, MRC Les Pays-d'en-Haut, MRC Les Laurentides
schedule an appointment by phone