Drop-in and peer support centre.
* Accompaniment and coaching towards achieving goals: treatment centre or housing search, school or labour market reintegration procedures.
* Emergency apartment.
* Transitional housing.
* Social housing with community support.
* Daily lunches and weekly community dinner.
* Social activities.
* Advocacy of rights.
* Training on preventing overdoses with Naloxone for users and their relatives.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
autonomous people using opioids
Monday to Friday 12h00 to 17h00
housing: around 25% of income, other services: free
43 housing units, including 1 emergency housing