Drop-in and peer support centre.
* Accompaniment and coaching towards achieving goals: treatment centre or housing search, school or labour market reintegration procedures.
* Three-year transitional housing and social housing with community support.
* Daily lunches and weekly community dinner.
* Social activities.
* Advocacy of rights.
* Training on preventing overdoses with Naloxone for users and their relatives.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
Autonomous persons using opioids
Monday to Friday 12h00 to 17h00
housing: around 25% of income, other services: free
43 housing units: 21 transitional housing, 21 social housing, 1 emergency housing