* ASL (American Sign Language) and voice interpretation.
* Information for deaf people, mostly with limited education and unemployed.
* Advocacy of rights and interests.
* Assistance in communication and support in the realization of various personal projects: help in filling out forms, bank calls, etc.
* Reception of deaf immigrants.
Details on the service offer
hearing-impaired or deaf people, deaf-blind people
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h30 and 13h00 to 16h30
membership: $10 per year or $22 for 3 years, discount for seniors and students
American Sign Language, English, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL), Spanish
by phone, email, Skype or in person