* Loans, individualized coaching and technical support to individuals or organizations that do not have access to institutional credit for the start-up or expansion of their business.
* Awareness workshop on community credit.
* Training aimed at the development of entrepreneurial skills and business plan.
* Recognition of prior learning: funding for the recognition and update of the professional skills of people trained abroad.
* Ensemble pour l'entreprenariat des femmes immigrantes program: workshops, conferences, mentoring, accompaniment in a business project.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. 9/8/2021
individuals excluded from traditional financing systems, immigrants, community organizations
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h30
Province of Québec