* Loans, individualized coaching and technical support to individuals or organizations that do not have access to institutional credit for the start-up or expansion of their business.
* Financial literacy workshops.
* Training aimed at the development of entrepreneurial skills and business plan.
* Recognition of prior learning: funding for the recognition and update of the professional skills of people trained abroad.
* Ensemble pour l'entrepreneuriat des femmes immigrantes program: workshops, conferences, mentoring, accompaniment in a business project.
Details on the service offer
individuals excluded from traditional financing systems, immigrants, community organizations
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h30
Province of Québec
English, French, Spanish