Perinatal resources centre.
* Support to parents and to pregnant women, before, during and after the childbirth.
* Listening and referrals concerning maternity.
* Accompaniment at birth.
* Prenatal meetings.
* Complementary workshops preparing to give birth (Fear of giving birth, Movement and childbirth).
* Relevailles: at-home respite.
* Prenatal and postnatal physical activities.
* Care to newborns and baby massage class.
* Breastfeeding consultation, during and after the pregnancy.
* Sign language for babies.
* Baby led weaning workshops.
* Community and intercultural environment dedicated to women and their families during the perinatal period: access to books, coffee-chat and playing area for babies.
families, particularly mothers
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, reservations are possible at nights or on weekends
free, variable depending on family income