Perinatal resources centre.
* Support to parents and to pregnant women, before, during and after the childbirth.
* Listening and referrals concerning maternity.
* Accompaniment at birth.
* Prenatal meetings.
* Complementary workshops preparing to give birth (Fear of giving birth, Movement and childbirth).
* Relevailles: at-home respite.
* Prenatal and postnatal physical activities.
* Care to newborns, babywearing workshops and baby massage classes.
* Breastfeeding consultation, during and after the pregnancy.
* Sign language for babies.
* Baby led weaning workshops.
* Community and intercultural environment dedicated to women and their families during the perinatal period: access to books, coffee-chat and playing area for toddlers.
Details on the service offer
families, particularly mothers
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, reservations are possible at nights or on weekends
free, variable depending on family income
by phone or email