* Weekly food bank for Mile-End residents.
* Free community meals.
* Information and referral.
* Free legal clinic.
* Computer, Internet and public phone access.
* Thrift shop.
* Bi-annual dental clinic for people on a low income who don't have dental coverage.
* Community activities.
* Christmas lunch and Christmas baskets for members.
Details on the service offer
Closed as of December 17th, re-opening January 5th 2021. Covid-19: During the pandemic we will continue to serve lunch, in take-out containers, distributed from our front door. Lunch will be served at the usual times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12pm. The food bank will also remain open for members and Mile-End residents. The bags will be distributed from the front door starting at 2pm on Thursday. Registration is not required. 31/03/2020
people and family on a low income, vulnerable, homeless or seniors
Tuesday to Friday 10h00 to 15h00, free lunches: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 12h00, free breakfasts: Thursday 8h00 and Friday 10h00, dental clinic: in Autumn and Winter by appointment, legal clinic: Wednesday 16h00 to 19h00
annual membership: $2 per member of the family, food bank: $1.50 per week, community meals: free
proof of income and address