Assumes government responsibilities relative to public security, civil security, fire protection, police and crime prevention, correctional services and legal medicine.
* Ensures application of laws regulating public security to reduce risks related to criminality and damage claims.
* Management of financial assistance to victims of disasters and crimes.
* Emergency government services.
* Complaints treatment regarding any act done by the Ministère de la sécurité publique or its personnel.
* Coroner's Office.
* Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec