management of the Loans and Bursaries Program, including complementary programs that meet specific needs.
* Additional financial assistance for post-secondary students during the pandemic.
* Loans and Bursaries Program for full-time studies.
* Loans Program for part-time studies.
* Work/Study Program allowing students experiencing financial difficulties due to exceptional circumstances to get a job in their institution.
* Allowance Program for Special Needs - Youth.
* Allowance Program for Special Needs - Adults.
* Loan Remission Program.
* Deferred Payment Plan.
* Financial assistance program for international students.
* Explore Program offering scholarships to those wishing to follow a five-week French courses or English immersion class at an accredited educational institution.
students and their parents, spouses, respondents, students living with serious health problem, major functional disability and students affected by a serious episodic disorder resulting from a major and permanent physical or mental health problem
phone service: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec
financial assistance assessment: online or by mail