management of the Loans and Bursaries Program, including complementary programs that meet specific needs.
* Loans and Bursaries Program for full-time studies.
* Loans Program for part-time studies.
* Work/Study Program allowing students experiencing financial difficulties due to exceptional circumstances to get a job in their institution.
* Allowance Program for Special Needs - Youth.
* Allowance Program for Special Needs - Adults.
* Loan Remission Program.
* Deferred Payment Plan.
* Explore Program offering scholarships to those wishing to follow a five-week French courses or English immersion class at an accredited educational institution.
students, their parents, sponsor, spouse, students with serious health problem, major functional disability and students affected by a serious episodic disorder resulting from a major and permanent physical or mental health problem
phone service: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec
financial assistance assessment: online or by mail