Political organisation responsible for Kanehsatà:ke.
* Kanehsatà:ke Education Center: education programs and pre-school, primary and secondary schools administration.
* Language and culture promotion and protection.
* Social assistance.
* Health management and public services.
* Public finances management and economic development.
* Kanehsatà:ke Human Resource Office.
* Land management and estate.
* Band membership.
* Territorial claims and intergovernmental relations.
* Environment protection and promiotion.
* Infrastructure management.
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
English, French, Mohawk