* Affordable lunches.
* Frozen meals.
* Multicultural collective kitchens.
* Emergency and regular food assistance.
* Ma Boîte à provisions: collective buying groups in the Saint-Michel neighbourhood.
* Urban agriculture.
* Food education and monitoring.
* Sharing stores: Christmas and back-to-school.
* Food processing workshops.
* Boîte à lunch workshops. Employment
* Restaurant pre-employability workshops. Childhood and family
* Nutrition, breastfeeding and infants' nutrition workshops.
* Support for pregnant women.
* Respite daycare.
* Information workshops, facilitation and cultural activities.
* Relevailles: summer day camp for children 4 to 6 years old.
* Breastfeeding drop-in.
Details on the service offer
Saint-Michel's Christmas Sharing Store 2023: For people on a low income living in Saint-Michel (H1Z or H2Z postal codes). Registration at Saint-Michel arena, 3440 Jarry Street East, on Friday November 10, 13h00 to 18h00, and Saturday November 11, 10h00 to 14h00 (first come, first served). The Sharing Store will be held on December 14, by appointment. Required documents: proof of address, health insurance cards for each member of the household and family income tax return (2022 tax report or claim slips for social assistance recipients). 25/10/2023
food assistance and sharing stores: people on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, lunch: Monday to Thursday 11h00 to 14h00, food assistance: Thursday morning by appointment
regular food assistance: $3, emergency food assistance: free, lunches: $2.50 per child, $4.25 per adult, kitchen: variable, community gardens: free, sharing store: 10% of the actual cost of groceries
postal codes starting by H1Z, H2A, H1H, H1R, back-to-school sharing store: postal codes starting by H1Z and H2A
Arabic, Creole, English, French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
call to make an appointment
food assistance: proof of address, proof of income, back-to-school sharing store: proof of address, proof of income and health insurance card for each household member