* Affordable lunches.
* Frozen meals.
* Multicultural collective kitchens.
* Food assistance.
* Food education and monitoring.
* Buying groups.
* Community garden.
* Christmas and back-to-school sharing stores. Employment
* Restaurant pre-employability workshops. Childhood and family
* Nutrition, breastfeeding and infants' nutrition workshops.
* Support for pregnant women.
* Respite daycare.
* Information workshops, facilitation and cultural activities.
* Relevailles: summer day camp for children 4 to 6 years old.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services have resumed. They are still delivering food assistance to people living in Saint-Michel only. 11/12/2020 *** CAUTION: Regular food assistance is suspended until mid-January. 11/12/2020
people on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, lunch: Monday to Thursday 11h00 to 14h00, food assistance: Thursday morning by appointment
lunches: $2.50 per child, $4.25 per adult, kitchen: variable, community gardens: free, sharing store: 10% of the actual cost of groceries
Saint-Michel, Villeray, Parc-Extension, Montréal-Nord, Saint-Léonard, food assistance: postal codes H1Z, H2A, H1G, H1H and H1R, back-to-school sharing store: postal codes H1Z and H2A
Arabic, Bengali, Creole, English, French, Spanish
back-to-school sharing store: proof of income, proof of address and health insurance cards of all family members