* Affordable lunches.
* Frozen meals.
* Multicultural collective kitchens.
* Emergency and regular food assistance.
* Ma Boîte à provisions: collective buying groups in the Saint-Michel neighbourhood.
* Urban agriculture.
* Food education and monitoring.
* Christmas and back-to-school sharing stores.
* Food processing workshops.
* Boîte à lunch workshops. Employment
* Restaurant pre-employability workshops. Childhood and family
* Nutrition, breastfeeding and infants' nutrition workshops.
* Support for pregnant women.
* Respite daycare.
* Information workshops, facilitation and cultural activities.
* Relevailles: summer day camp for children 4 to 6 years old.
* Breastfeeding drop-in.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. The restaurant is open, but food assistance services are suspended until early September. 03/08/2022
food assistance and sharing stores: people on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, lunch: Monday to Thursday 11h00 to 14h00, food assistance: Thursday morning by appointment
regular food assistance: $3, emergency food assistance: free, lunches: $2.50 per child, $4.25 per adult, kitchen: variable, community gardens: free, sharing store: 10% of the actual cost of groceries
postal codes starting by H1Z, H2A, H1H, H1R, back-to-school sharing store: postal codes starting by H1Z and H2A
Arabic, Creole, English, French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
call to make an appointment
back-to-school sharing store: proof of income, proof of address and health insurance card for each household member