Specialized hospital centre for children under 18 years old.
* Emergency, general, specialized and ultra-specialized care.
* Home care.
* Social services available 24 hours.
* Designated provincial pediatric and adolescent trauma centre.
* Neurotrauma centre of expertise.
* Designated centre for victims of sexual abuse.
* Jeremy Rill Centre: phone counselling for parents whose child passed of sudden infant death syndrome, referral.
* Attention deficit disorder clinic: neurological evaluation and screening for attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity (ADHD) in children, referral to other specialists for long-term monitoring.
* Adolescent medicine and gynecology: eating disorders, contraception in patients with chronic diseases, menstrual irregularities, teenage pregnancy, congenital abnormalities of the female reproductive system, sexual abuse.
* Dental care clinic: complete pediatric dental care, emergency department (24 hours), emergency anesthesia clinic and special cases clinic.
* On-site recovery of new toys for babies, children and teenagers.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: visits are restricted. Patients are required to wear a mask or a face covering. The volunteer program is suspended until further notice. 06/07/2020
children from birth to 18 years old, interpretation in more than 52 languages and dialects
24 hours / 7 days
Province of Québec