INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The city is announcing that it will lift certain confinement measures and progressively resume services to citizens. 12/06/2020 **** Due to renovations, the services of Montréal City Hall are relocated to the Lucien-Saulnier building until 2022: 155 Notre-Dame Street East, Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1B5. For all questions concerning the services of the City of Montreal, refer to the 311 number (including people who want to address the elected officials.)
* Online streaming of municipal council and executive board sessions.
* Library: online access to Nelligan directory, user record and online renewal.
* Online ticket payment.
* Property assessment records.
* Info-collectes: information on garbage, recyclable material and bulky waste collection schedules.
* Info-towing: https://servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/inforemorquage/index
* Online registration to recreational activities.
* Consultation of tax account.
* Consultation of contracts and grants approved by the executive board and municipal council.
* Removal of dead animals found on private or public property.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30