* Online streaming of municipal council and executive board sessions.
* Library: online access to Nelligan directory, user record and online renewal.
* Online day camps directory: https://montreal.ca/en/topics/day-camps
* Online ticket payment.
* Property assessment records.
* Info-collectes: information on garbage, recyclable material and bulky waste collection schedules.
* Info-towing: https://servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/inforemorquage/index
* Online registration for recreational activities.
* Consultation of tax account.
* Consultation of contracts and grants approved by the executive board and municipal council.
* Removal of dead animals found on private or public property.
* Sale of city maps.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
city maps: $31.50 for the color version, $5.75 for the black and white version