* Online streaming of municipal council and executive board sessions.
* Library: online access to Nelligan directory, user record and online renewal.
* Online day camps directory: https://montreal.ca/en/topics/day-camps
* Online ticket payment.
* Property assessment records.
* Info-collectes: information on garbage, recyclable material and bulky waste collection schedules.
* Info-towing: https://servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/inforemorquage/index
* Online registration to recreational activities.
* Consultation of tax account.
* Consultation of contracts and grants approved by the executive board and municipal council.
* Removal of dead animals found on private or public property.
Details on the service offer
Partial closure: City Hall is closed to the public due to major renovation and restoration work until 2022. It is possible to virtually attend City Council, Agglomeration Council, the Executive Committee and public meetings. Temporary address of the administration: 155 Notre-Dame Street East, H2Y 1B5. 21/6/2022
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30