* Summer day camp for children 5 to 10 years old.
* Legal information clinic and support for refugees and newcomers with a precarious immigration status.
* Mobile legal clinic for seniors: information and accompaniment for seniors from cultural communities.
* Student internships: law and social work.
* Integration activities for immigrants: sewing group, cultural outings, etc.
* Weekly meetings for immigrant seniors.
isolated or homeless people, immigrant or refugee families or individuals of all ages, families on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h45, legal clinic: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 16h45
English, French, Spanish
legal clinic: phone or email consultation by sending a detailed description of the situation to firstname.lastname@example.org
none, by request depending on the situation