* Loan and consultation of books, audiovisual and digital documents.
* Home book loan for people 65 years and over or with reduced mobility.
* Computers, Internet access and printing devices.
* Work rooms.
* Music listening stations.
* Toys and educative games.
* Story time.
* Book club for children.
* Biblio-jeux: language development program for preschoolers.
* Workshops, conferences and exhibitions.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: gradual reopening according to the regular schedule
Monday 10h00 to 20h00, Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 20h00, Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 10h00 to 17h00, summer: Monday 10h00 to 20h00, Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 20h00, Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 12h00 to 17h00
membership: free for residents, variable for non-residents