* Food assistance, food distribution.
* Bouffe-Amis: restaurant outings for people 60 years and over. Material assistance
* Community thrift store.
* Clothing assistance.
* Affordable glasses.
* Payment of school fees for families on a low income.
* Financing children's sports and artistic activities. Home care
* Safety phone calls.
* Shopping group trips. Community action
* Tax clinic.
* Referral to community resources.
* Social integration and rehabilitation centre for people living with intellectual disabilities or developmental disorders.
* PAAS Action program.
* Wage subsidy program.
* Psychosocial intervention.
Details on the service offer
volunteers, people in need, community organizations and organizations in the health and social services network
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, thrift store: Tuesday to Saturday 10h00 to 17h00
thrift store: variable low prices, other services: low cost or free
agglomeration of Longueuil