Restorative justice organization.
* Accompaniment and reintegration for people who have served time in prison.
* Circles of support and accountability: confidential support groups for people with a history of sexual offenses.
* Table talk: weekly open and free lunch.
* Reintegration circles: support groups.
* Open door: weekly open gathering at 1444 Union Street.
* Community building workshops bringing together victims, offenders and community.
* Person to person: in-prison visits for isolated inmates.
* Crime prevention.
people who have served time in prison, community
open door: Tuesday 19h00 to 21h00, table talk: Friday 12h00 to 14h00, support: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 20h00