* Reception and referral.
* Telephone follow-up.
* Assistance with procedures.
* Individual counselling.
* School support in collaboration with the adult education centre.
* Drop-in respite with volunteer grandmothers.
* Varied workshops: parenting skills, budget, Crafts and self-awareness, etc.
* Collective kitchen.
* Mother and child stimulation activities.
* Support during and after pregnancy.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Offices closed. Return calls. Do not accept donations from outside for an indefinite period. 07-04-2020
single young mothers 14 to 25 years old in vulnerable situations, their children
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, closed in summer
MRC Les Moulins
10 mothers per group