* Administration of land use.
* Urban planning regulations.
* Management of public services: watercourses, waste management and civil security.
* Participation in socio-economic development.
* Promotion of heritage, culture and tourism.
* Online carpooling service: http://rive-nord.covoiturage.ca
* Participation to job creation through businesses development, implementation and consolidation.
residents and businesses
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, Friday 8h30 to 13h30, summer: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h45, Friday 8h30 to 12h30
annual membership: $85 plus tax for corporate members, $20 plus tax for community members
MRC Thérèse-De Blainville