Promotion of the interests and advocacy of people living with a disability from immigrant and ethnocultural communities. Immigration and cultural communities
* Integration assistance: information and referrals regarding public services, assistance in filling out forms and accompaniment.
* Newcomers Workshop: a complete participatory information session to build one's bearings upon arrival in Quebec.
* Parents Group: a meeting for parents to exchange, share and help each other.
* Women Without Borders Group: support, sharing and mutual aid meeting.
* For'Homme: discussion and exchange group on the realities experienced by men and cultural sharing.
* Re-PAIRE Group: support group for refugees and asylum seekers. Education
* French courses. Social, recreational and sports activities
* Outings and group activities for members and their families.
* Community Testimonies: meetings and sharing with people who are employed and involved.
* Discovery and leisure activities during the summer.
* Coffee Break: a space for informal discussion and to meet new people.
* Artistic expression workshops.
* Adapted zumba classes, sophrology and initiation to adapted karate.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: They can help with scheduling a vaccination appointment, as well as share information and answer questions about vaccination. Services are in Spanish, Arab, French and English. 22/06/2021
people with disabilities from ethno-cultural communities and their family
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h30
Province of Québec
Arabic, English, French, Spanish