* Assistance with the integration of people from cultural communities.
* Food bank at 6343 Pierre Street, H1G 2P2.
* French classes.
* Information and referral.
* Sociocultural activities.
* Translation and certification.
* Permanent resident card, visa, citizenship request and sponsorship.
* Tax clinic.
* Christmas baskets.
* School supplies distribution in partnership with schools.
Details on the service offer
members of cultural communities, food assistance: people in need on a low income
Monday to Thursday 11h30 to 17h00, food bank: arrive Thursday at 9h30, distribution takes place while stocks last, translation and certification: Monday to Thursday 11h30, immigration: Monday to Thursday 11h30 to 17h00
food bank: $5 per order
food bank: Montréal-Nord, other services: Montréal Island
Arabic, Creole, English, French, French Creole, Portuguese, Spanish
food assistance: come on site with empty grocery bags
proof of address
80 to 100 families