* Breakfasts and lunches.
* Food baskets.
* Solidarity grocery store.
* Collective kitchens.
* Delivery of frozen meals.
* Social activities: outings and special events.
* Formula milk program.
* Individual support for members.
* Information booths.
* Summer fruit and vegetable market.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. The cafeteria has reopened. 06/04/2022
individuals and families in vulnerable situations financially, legally or residentially or living with addiction problems
reception: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
breakfast: free, lunch: $2, food basket: $2
proof of address
300 meals per day, 1000 baskets per month, 1600 families registered in our solidarity grocery store