* Support, information and documentation.
* Last resort financial aid for equipment or for other needs related to the diagnosis.
* Financing of scientific and medical research.
* Symposiums and conferences.
* Networking groups: open groups for discussion and exchange of information.
* Family retreat: vacation camp for families during a weekend.
* Weekends for caregivers.
* Awareness on schools and working environment.
* Navigation system.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: offices closed. Walks in may and june reported. Available by phone and email. Virtual meetings upon registration. 29/04/2020
people with a neuromuscular disease, their family
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Province of Québec
on the website