* Creation and delivery of culturally appropriate practical trainings.
* Networking and exchange of knowledge.
* Promotion of partnerships between First Nations, organizations and government authorities.
* Advocacy of rights for shelters and transition house workers who provides frontline services to Indigenous women and children, survivors of violence.
* Promotion of public awareness surrounding family violence in Indigenous communities.
* Financial skills and literacy toolkit.
Details on the service offer
Please note : 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
shelters and transition houses workers, shelters and transition houses who works with Indigenous communities
to become a member, fill out and mail the form available on the website