Promotion and representation of the rights and interests of Indigenous people living outside of the context of reservations in the province of Québec.
* Contribution to the well-being of Aboriginals living off-reserve and support to their development and self-esteem efforts.
* Development of collaboration agreements with other national and regional Aboriginal organizations and cooperation with them to make it easier for Aboriginals living off-reserve to exercise their rights.
* Administration of services and programs for Aboriginals living off-reserve.
* Information for members on the various government programs and services to which they are entitled.
* Information for Quebecers and Canadians about the realities of Aboriginals living off-reserve, their history, their achievements and their contributions to Canadian society.
* Negotiation and conclusion of agreements with provincial and federal governments as well as with municipal, local or other authorities to improve the political, economic, social and cultural conditions of Aboriginals living off-reserve.
Indigenous people with or without a status living outside of the context of the reserve in the province of Québec
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 17h00 and Friday 8h30 to 12h00
membership: $49 (including registration and the first year), yearly contributions: $25 per year, $15 for people 65 years and older
Province of Québec
by phone, by e-mail or on the website