Promotion and representation of the rights and interests of Indigenous people living outside of the context of reservations in the province of Québec.
* Support of the well-being of Indigenous people and of their efforts in development and self-esteem.
* Negotiation and agreements with federal, provincial, municipal and local instances for the improvement of the political, economic, social and cultural conditions of Indigenous people.
* Development of collaborations with other national and regional indigenous organisations and cooperation to facilitate the exercise of Indigenous rights.
* Information on the different governmental programs and services that are available for members of the NAQ.
* Supervision of the dispensal of different programs and services that are destined for Indigenous people.
* Raising awareness among Québecers and Canadians about the realities of Indigenous people living outside of the reservation, on their history, their achievements and their contributions to canadian society.
Indigenous people with or without a status living outside of the context of the reserve in the province of Québec
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
under 65 years old: $44 (includes membership and the first year), $20$ per year afterwards, 65 years old and over: $31.50 (includes membership and the first year), $7.50 per year afterwards
Province of Québec
by phone, by e-mail or on the website