native friendship centre of montreal
Drop-in centre for homeless people.
* Warm meals: breakfast and lunch.
* Clothing donations.
* Showers and laundry service.
* Street patrols and guidance in urban areas, blankets and needle exchange.
* Food baskets after the 15th of every month.
* Monthly community dinners.
* Youth services: Inter-Tribal youth centre, employment assistance, literacy workshops, cooking workshops.
* Information and referral.
* Telephone and Internet access.
* Emergency transportation and accompaniment for social and medical services and to shelters.
* Healthcare staff available every 2 weeks for vaccines, screening and general check-ups.
* Legal and social advocacy.
* Social and cultural activities for youth and adults.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Holidays schedule: Closed from December 19th to January 2nd 2022 inclusively. 14/10/2022
indigenous people: First Nations, Inuit and Metis, street patrol: indigenous and non-indigenous people experiencing homelessness in downtown Montreal
drop-in centre: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 20h00
Cree, English, French, Inuktitut, Spanish
health insurance card is not required for care