INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Basic services resumed. The schedule was changed from Monday to Friday from 9h00 to 17h00. Services offered: meals and lunches distribution from 12h00 to 14h00, food assistance from 14h00 to 16h00 and mail pick-up. Social and cultural activities are canceled. 15/04/2020
Drop-in centre for homeless people including breakfast and lunch, showers, laundry and clothing donations.
* Warm meals: breakfast and lunch.
* Clothing donations.
* Laundry service.
* Street patrols and guidance in urban areas, blankets and needle exchange.
* Food baskets after the 15th of every month.
* Monthly community dinners.
* Inter-Tribal youth centre.
* Employment assistance for youth.
* Literacy workshops for youth.
* Cooking workshops for youth.
* Information and referral.
* Telephone and Internet access.
* Emergency transportation and accompaniment for social and medical services and to shelters.
* Healthcare staff available every 2 weeks for vaccines, screening and general check-ups.
* Legal and social advocacy.
* Social and cultural activities for youth and adults.
Indigenous people: First Nations, Inuit, Metis, particularly youth and people who are in precarious situations or homeless
drop-in centre: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, youth centre: variable, street patrol: Monday to Friday 11h00 to 19h00, medical staff: Wednesday 12h30 to 16h30
Cree, English, French, Inuktitut, Spanish
health insurance card is not required for care