Drop-in centre for homeless people.
* Warm meals: breakfast and lunch.
* Clothing donations.
* Showers and laundry service.
* Street patrols and guidance in urban areas, blankets and needle exchange.
* Food baskets after the 15th of every month.
* Monthly community dinners.
* Youth services: Inter-Tribal youth centre, employment assistance, literacy workshops, cooking workshops.
* Information and referral.
* Telephone and Internet access.
* Emergency transportation and accompaniment for social and medical services and to shelters.
* Healthcare staff available every 2 weeks for vaccines, screening and general check-ups.
* Legal and social advocacy.
* Social and cultural activities for youth and adults.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: services maintained: tea/coffee, breakfast and hot lunch distribution at the door. The day centre is closed. Food baskets: it is still possible to go get a basket at the centre, by calling before at 514-499-1854 ext. 2226 at least 24 hours in advance. A food basket per 2 weeks. Pick-up hours: Tuesday to Friday from 14h30 to 16h00. 14/01/2021
indigenous people: First Nations, Inuit and Metis
drop-in centre: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, youth centre: variable, street patrol: Monday to Friday 11h00 to 19h00, medical staff: Wednesday 12h30 to 16h30
Cree, English, French, Inuktitut, Spanish
health insurance card is not required for care