native para-judicial services of quebec
Justice-related assistance for Indigenous people.
* Emergency phone line on police abuse.
* Courtwork for defendants, witnesses and victims involved in legal proceedings.
* Indigenous community supervision officers: social reintegration assistance for people facing correctional measures.
* Support for Indigenous people in correctional facilities.
* Development of alternatives to the justice system: restorative justice, committees, etc.
* Many service points across the province.
* Information and referral.
Indigenous, Inuit and Métis people
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h00 to 12h00, summer: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Friday 8h00 to 12h00
Province of Québec
Cree, English, French, Innu, Inuktitut