* Promotion of the community's well-being.
* Citizen involvement and support for residents' initiatives.
* Conversation groups in English and French.
* Information and referral for the public regarding available community services and tenant rights.
* Public meetings on community issues, round tables.
* Tax clinic.
* Help for filling out administrative documents.
* Commissioner of Oaths.
* Christmas dinner.
* Member of the RICOM and CMTQ.
* Combat des livres NDG Reads: promotion of local literary talent.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. 12/02/2021
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Arabic, English, Farsi, French, Mandarin
by phone, email or in person