INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: adults day centre is closed until the beginning of June -- nurses and home support workers will do essential at-home visits to present patients, nurses will only open urgent cases, no new at-home support client will be accepted until further notice -- Bereavement support group for adults is cancelled for the last 2 meetings of the winter session -- Children's berevement program is suspended while schools are closed -- Volunteer drivers will limit actual clients transport to chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments -- Administrative office at 447 Beaconsfield is closed to the public until further notice -- NOVA thrift stores - Beaconsfield - Kirkland - Sainte-Anne - Pointe-Claire are reopen. 03/04/2020
Palliative and oncology home care program, home visits by experienced nurses and volunteers.
* Weekly adult bereavement support groups.
* Monthly ALS caregivers support group and weekly Alzheimer's caregivers support group.
* Support program for children and youth dealing with the difficulties caused by a permanent illness or a death in the family.
* Day centre program for seniors with cognitive disorders.
* At-home assistance program with personal support services and accompaniment.
adults living with cancer, Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) or at the end of life, seniors with a loss of autonomy, bereaved young people and adults, caregivers, day centre: seniors over 60 years living with cognitive deficits or related diseases (demential, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, strokes)
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
cancer and bereavement services: free, day centre, foot care and home care: minimal cost
bereavement support groups: 12