Palliative and oncology home care program, home visits by experienced nurses and volunteers.
* Adult bereavement support group.
* Monthly support groups for caregivers of people living with Alzheimer's or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
* Support program for bereaved children and youth.
* Day centre for seniors living with cognitive deficits: virtual and in-person services.
* At-home support: personal care and accompaniment.
* At-home nursing care.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. Support groups for caregivers of people living with ALS are suspended until further notice. 18/03/2022
adults living with cancer, Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) or at the end of life, seniors with a loss of autonomy, bereaved youth and adults, caregivers, day centre: seniors over 60 years living with cognitive deficits or related diseases (demential, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, strokes)
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
cancer and bereavement services: none, day centre and home care: minimal cost
Baie d'Urfé, Beaconsfield, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval, L'île-Bizard, L'Île-Perrot, Kirkland, Lachine, Pierrefonds, Pincourt, Pointe-Claire, Roxboro, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Sainte-Geneviève, Senneville, Terrasse-Vaudreuil
adult bereavement support group: 12