Palliative and oncology home care program, home visits by experienced nurses and volunteers.
* Weekly adult bereavement support groups.
* Monthly ALS caregivers support group and weekly Alzheimer's caregivers support group.
* Support program for children and youth dealing with the difficulties caused by a permanent illness or a death in the family.
* Day centre program for seniors with cognitive disorders.
* At-home assistance program with personal support services and accompaniment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Adult day centers closed - nurses and home support workers will provide essential / emergency home visits to current patients, nurses open all new urgent cases. All current home clients / essential services were maintained - Adult bereavement support group replaced with one-on-one telephone counseling meetings - Children's bereavement program gradually reopens since late September, coordinator seeing children in school or office. - Volunteer drivers will limit the transport of current clients to chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments - Administrative office at 447 Beaconsfield closed to the public until further notice - Second-hand stores for NOVA - Beaconsfield - Kirkland - Sainte-Anne - Pointe- Claire have reopened. 01-02-21
adults living with cancer, Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) or at the end of life, seniors with a loss of autonomy, bereaved young people and adults, caregivers, day centre: seniors over 60 years living with cognitive deficits or related diseases (demential, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, strokes)
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
cancer and bereavement services: free, day centre and home care: minimal cost
bereavement support groups: 12