* Healthy eating educational workshops: lunch box, legumes, whole grains, anti-waste, squash, etc.
* Visits to the grocery store.
* Group cooking workshops for families, single people, teenagers, parent-children, pregnant women and young mothers.
* Collective garden and gardening workshops.
* Coffee-chats and group discussions.
* Local seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables baskets at reasonable price.
* Neighborhood markets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The premises are closed to the public until further notice. Food support available for family members on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting January 20th. Requests must be made by phone. They continue to make referrals to other organizations and complementary services as needed. They take calls from Monday to Thursday from 9h00 to 11h30 and from 13h30 to 16h00 and on Friday from 9h00 to 11h30. All other services are suspended. 05/01/2021
individuals, children, families, people preoccupied or affected by the fight against poverty and food security
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30, Wednesday 17h30 to 20h30, Saturday 9h00 to 13h30
variable, annual membership: $10