Housing assistance and support for families.
* Emergency housing with an occupancy period of a few weeks to several months.
* Transitional apartments with an occupancy period of up to five years.
* Accompaniment and support.
* Psychosocial evaluation.
* Personalized assistance in the search for housing.
* Post-placement follow-up.
Details on the service offer
households on a low income and in difficulty with housing or homeless, particularly families with children
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
accompaniment: none, housing: variable