office des personnes handicapées du québec
* Reception, referral, support and guidance.
* Assistance with procedures.
* Assistance in preparing and implementing a service plan.
* Coordination and promotion of services meeting the needs of people with disabilities.
* Ensures that organizations maintain their efforts for the social participation of people with disabilities.
* Information and guidance towards existing resources and services.
Details on the service offer
people with disabilities and their families, disability organizations and advocacy groups, public and private organizations, businesses, groups, general public
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec
by phone or by email