office municipal d'habitation de montréal - résidences enharmonie - résidence des ateliers
Affordable housing: studios and one-bedrooms.
* Included in monthly rent: 5 meals a week in the dining hall, 2 breakfasts on weekends, security cameras, around-the-clock surveillance, controlled access, Internet access in the apartment, cable television, telephone service, electricity, heating and hot water, various community activities, free use of laundry room.
* Entirely smoke-free residence.
* Cats and little dogs are accepted.
* Additional services: hall rental.
* Common areas: air-conditioned dining hall and common room with balcony, computer stations with free Internet access.
Details on the service offer
seniors 75 years and over on a low income (less than $33,500 for an individual or a couple), seniors 60 years and over who have functional autonomy limitations
7 days, 9h00 to 17h00
rents are indicated on the website
Province of Québec
communicate with the organization by phone
proof of income and other documents