* Emergency and transition programs (undetermined length).
* First homelessness episode service (21 to 30 days).
* PRISM, intensive follow-up and PASS: urban health programs and accompaniment to ensure mental and physical health (undetermined).
* Thrift store for residents only.
* Recovery of material donations: clothings, carrying bags, blankets and sleeping bags, personal hygiene products, etc.
Details on the service offer
homeless men 18 years old and over
shelter admission: 24 hours / 7 days, admission for accompaniment and urban health programs: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
emergency and reception services: free, transition and urban health programs: starting at $358 per month
on site and by referral